Fall & Love

<<  ... I am falling to you. Because it is fall. Everything falls down in autumn. That is why it is called fall :)
<< So if winter comes, what happens to you? 
<< Haha. What a smart question ;)
<< Is this your response?
<< Since I fell in, even it is winter I will be same as fall :) 
<<  It seems you would be fallen during four seasons.
<<  :) Whatever. Firstly I wanna say what I am feeling for you. Then add some funny stuffs. Actually it's not funny. It 's from a movie. "Everything falls down in autumn. That is why it is called fall "
<< I am sorry. I still don't understand that what you were feeling for me...

Comments

  1. every flower that blooms,
    every bird that sings,
    every leaf that falls down in autumn,
    every second life gives us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment