Travel Review

Landing in Narita.

Nice car in Shibuya.
I love this building in Shibuya.
Oshiage station
These guys were making live TV program in front of Tokyo Skytree.
Can't see you, Skytree :)
Skytree made by crystal beads. So shiny :)
I tried on this jumpsuit and bought it as my birthday present. Also the shop attendant said "You look great" :)
 Can't include my whole body so half by half :)

Tokyo Disneyland. I will make a special post later.
Running sushi restaurant
Even after 6 days celebrating my birthday with different people again, haha.

Comments

  1. So much enjoyed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah have some fun before the real action begins. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ямар ч хөөрхөн юмбдээ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Үргэлж ийм хөөрхөн хэвээрээ, дандаа ухаантай, хамгийн гол нь өөртөө үнэнч байгаарай гэж ерөөе ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ano,
    Thanks.

    Ano,
    I love this shoes too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment